Monday, June 1, 2009

Oskar Blue's Mama's Little Yella Pils

This is a great pool beer for the summer! Before recently you had to buy some inexpensive domestic beer to take places that do not permit glass containers. In my experience this led to me drinking the afternoon away on something that did not taste very good and left me regretting my beverage decision. Thank God the Oskar Blue's Brewery in Lyons, CO produce a number of great beers in the pool friendly aluminum cans. This delicious Czech style Pilsner is made with hearty amount of pale malt, German specialty malts and traditional Saaz and 21st century Bavarian hops. This is the perfect beer to show the world that not all American made Pilsners are water downed, flavorless beers that flood the shelves here in the U.S.
$8.49/12oz. 6-pack

Rating: 9.2 out of 10

1 comment:

  1. Tastes so good! I just wish it would come in a suitcase! Hard not to grab one more!

    ReplyDelete